Observation - Need to discharge the batteries this weekend to get a good timing of recharge rate.
1) There is a USB connection on the bottom (see picture above), that the manual says is used to update the firmware on the charger. No indication of any other use.
2) Plugged in 4 batteries and they were all topped off to 100% for Tomorrow flying.
3) I like the upright design to hold the batteries upright as the manual states you should charge them.
4) The car charger also works with the Mult Charger.
5) This thing is very light so not much inside other that a sequencing module and the wires to each output.
Need to check the LED's on the batteries as I had to press the buttons to get them to illuminate to check on the charge. Want to see if that is the same when they are discharged..... AKA will it light up automatically when charging.....