Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Evo - Low Flight Time - Great Cond - $775 shipped or $925 with Accessories

Black Dog Drone Ops

Reaction score
THE PERFECT CHRISTMAS GIFT! Won't last - we all know how few of these are on the pre-owned market!

This Autel Evo is one of the most sought after drones today. The compact folding design and ultra hi resolution 4K camera captures 4K video at 60fps and outstanding hi-res still images. The controller has a built in 3.3" OLED screen so you can fly without even connecting a smartphone or tablet. Just returned from Autel for a minor repair to the gimbal roll motor - clean bill of health from Autel and flies perfectly!

This particular Evo comes to you in excellent condition, with very little flight time and with many extra accessories. This is an opportunity to get your hands on an amazing drone at a fraction of the cost you would pay for new. Having all the accessories means you won't need to add anything to start flying right away! Extra flight time with an extra battery and extra carrying capacity with the Lowepro case ensures you have the flexibility to handle any flight mission, large or small.

Includes:

- Autel Evo aircraft with one battery - $999
- Controller with OLED display
- Charger / power cable
- Connectivity cables for smart phone
- Spare props
- 32GB Micro SD card
- Original box / packing / documentation
- Autel Evo shoulder bag - $39

PayPal accepted if buyer covers PP fees of 2.9%.
Shipped to lower 48 CONUS

EDITED: Price lowered and now does not include Lowepro bag, extra battery or LG Style 3. Everything else you see is included. The Evo, one battery, original box/cables/paperwork and shoulder bag.

If you'd like to add the Lowepro, extra battery and LG Stylo 3 you get everything shown for $925 shipped.

IMG_0301.jpgIMG_0302.jpgIMG_0305.jpgIMG_0306.jpgIMG_0307.jpgIMG_0308.jpgIMG_0309.jpgIMG_0310.jpg

Last edited:
It might be a bit of a hard sell during black friday because Autel is giving extra props, 2 extra batteries, and the case for free.
Yup, the On-The-Go bundle is a nice add for Black Friday. This comes with all that too except you get one more battery and a set of props. I would probably add in the Lowepro bag for this price is someone was really serious though so that is a lot of bang for the buck, even over Autel's BF deal. The shoulder bag is nice, but way too small to use all the time and not remotely as protective as the Lowepro.

Wow, these Evo's sure drop like a rock in value! Looks like Autel knows this too with the crazy good Black Friday deal. But still, they don't seem to be very desirable on the pre-owned market...

Wow, these Evo's sure drop like a rock in value! Looks like Autel knows this too with the crazy good Black Friday deal. But still, they don't seem to be very desirable on the pre-owned market...

Electronic products drop in value, particularly after you tell your potential customers about the problems you had with the device.

You might find more interest if you advertised your offer to a larger audience on some popular classified-ad or auction site. Good luck.

What about the warranty—is it transferable if it’s less then a year old?
I would imagine the warranty stays with the item and not with the owner similar to a car or other device. Looking over Autel's warranty policy, it doesn't appear to exclude anything with relation to the owner so it should be covered. I received it brand new the first week of August so the one year warranty is in effect until then, next year.

Warranty & Repairs

Wow, more proof that Evo's are dropping like a rock on the used market. Can't give these things away - well, maybe that's the only way to move them along. This is a great deal for anyone looking so I thought I would pass it along. Seems Autel is having trouble selling these too with the slightly overboard deals for Black Friday. I mean, they are giving a HUGE bonus kit away for free - if something is a good seller, you don't need that much bait. Oh well, I guess I'll be keeping mine since it's not worth anything but if anyone else is looking for a nice kit at a good price, I thought I'd pass this FB find along.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/723955424638524/

Wow, more proof that Evo's are dropping like a rock on the used market. Can't give these things away - well, maybe that's the only way to move them along. This is a great deal for anyone looking so I thought I would pass it along. Seems Autel is having trouble selling these too with the slightly overboard deals for Black Friday. I mean, they are giving a HUGE bonus kit away for free - if something is a good seller, you don't need that much bait. Oh well, I guess I'll be keeping mine since it's not worth anything but if anyone else is looking for a nice kit at a good price, I thought I'd pass this FB find along.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/723955424638524/

I live in ORL and was considering the Evo you mentioned in that FB page, a few days ago. Thought it'd be a great addition to my Current Phantom 4, to do some disaster recovery work. At that price, I'm not surprised it already went. But you are right. The price is dropping quickly. Might be a win win for me, if I decide to go that route eventually... I hope you sell soon...

Reactions: Black Dog Drone Ops
Thank you. Yeah, I spoke with that guy and it was a great deal but, like me, he was sticking with his Mavics. If you are interested in mine, let me know. I'm ready to make a good deal to someone serious.

Reactions: Dan AISCF
Thank you. Yeah, I spoke with that guy and it was a great deal but, like me, he was sticking with his Mavics. If you are interested in mine, let me know. I'm ready to make a good deal to someone serious.

Thanks, if I decide on an Evo and you still have yours, I might take you up on it. I'm now slightly bending towards an M2Zoom now, for real estate...well, after I get my 107, hopefully end of december/early january. In any case, I wish you the best on a sale!

Reactions: Black Dog Drone Ops
Thanks, if I decide on an Evo and you still have yours, I might take you up on it. I'm now slightly bending towards an M2Zoom now, for real estate...well, after I get my 107, hopefully end of december/early january. In any case, I wish you the best on a sale!
If you're interested, I'm dropping my Evo to $700 to move it. Includes extra battery, shoulder bag, all original boxes. Thanks.

I think EVO's are still really desirable. The bigger question is what is the market value.

Reactions: rsjb41
Why are you selling it and how many cycles are on the batteries? Have you had any crashes and has it ever been sent in for any repairs?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials