Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Evo Lite Plus Super Night First Flight Sandy Springs, GA

Nice video. At the beginning, even at the highest resolution on Youtube, there are distinct gradation lines in the orange and blue sky. Are they actually present in your video or are they just a Youtube artifact?

Nice video. At the beginning, even at the highest resolution on Youtube, there are distinct gradation lines in the orange and blue sky. Are they actually present in your video or are they just a Youtube artifact?
This is because the Evo Lite Plus uses 8-bit color instead of 10 bit currently and you will tend to see banding in certain situations with 8-bit versus 10-bit hopefully Autel adds 10-bit log to this excellent camera.

Reactions: Andrew01
This is because the Evo Lite Plus uses 8-bit color instead of 10 bit currently and you will tend to see banding in certain situations with 8-bit versus 10-bit hopefully Autel adds 10-bit log to this excellent camera.
That's what I was afraid of..... The EVO Lite+ is stated to get LOG but the reports I have seen say that it is going to be 8-Bit log. I am hoping they are wrong. I don't know if this is a camera limitation or a way of differentiating between the Lite+ and the EVO 2 PRO but to me it would be a mistake.

Thanks for the video shot at night.... it is quite a feat of technology to see such greet footage from a relatively small sensor.

Reactions: kccumm
Thanks for the video shot at night.... it is quite a feat of technology to see such greet footage from a relatively small sensor.
Yeah Autel isn't getting enough credit for the leap in photography in my mind.

I've had good luck with DaVinci Resolve smoothing out 8-bit color bands. The must have an algorithm that dithers the colors in the banding areas. Give a try. The basic version is free.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juan.t