Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Evo Lite plus is here

Will you let us know how well the intelligent flight modes work? As you know, the EVO II Pro stinks in this area. Thanks.

Apart from dynamic tracking, it has no other functions, no automated flight, waypoints, or orbit in the software. Even worse than the Evo 2. Finally, my sights are on the Air 2 S, which is more advanced in terms of functions.

Apart from dynamic tracking, it has no other functions, no automated flight, waypoints, or orbit in the software. Even worse than the Evo 2. Finally, my sights are on the Air 2 S, which is more advanced in terms of functions.
It does have Orbit, Rocket, Fade Away(Dronie), and Flick(Arc)..... the company has said that no waypoints will be coming so waypoints would depend on the availability of 3rd party support in the future.

That there never will be, Autel, its sales volume and the rapid rebus of its devices, does not interest anyone. It is not long term and not very profitable.

I am torn between the Mavic Air 2S and the Lite+. I really want a SC and it looks like DJI is shipping the A2S smart controller bundle with the upgraded RC Pro because of supply issues. Might be too good of a deal to pass up.

Feel free to talk me out of it.

Don't hesitate, that's what I'll do. The SDK has just been released and the M Air 2S will soon be rewarded to be able to be used on Litchi with all possible missions. I am waiting for the update and the beta of Litchi to give it a try.
I wanted a sequel to the Mavic 2 Pro, the latter lends itself well to it if it can be used with Litchi (I fly with this software for five years).
The Mavic 3 is too big, too bulky to take along and that's not what I'm looking for.

Last edited:
I am torn between the Mavic Air 2S and the Lite+. I really want a SC and it looks like DJI is shipping the A2S smart controller bundle with the upgraded RC Pro because of supply issues. Might be too good of a deal to pass up.

I don't think DJI is selling that bundle. I know B&H and maybe other vendors are but not DJI.

Bear in mind the RC Pro in this bundle is only good with that Air 2s; not any other models (at this time). There might be a firmware hack at some point because it is the same hardware.

Maybe it's an either/or scenario. Maybe it can work with the Air 2s or the M3 but not both without a firmware flash before switching. Time will tell I suppose.

I don't think DJI is selling that bundle. I know B&H and maybe other vendors are but not DJI.

Bear in mind the RC Pro in this bundle is only good with that Air 2s; not any other models (at this time). There might be a firmware hack at some point because it is the same hardware.

Maybe it's an either/or scenario. Maybe it can work with the Air 2s or the M3 but not both without a firmware flash before switching. Time will tell I suppose.
I would only have one drone. BH photo is selling it because that is what is being supplied from DJI. It all comes in on sealed box from DJI. I talked with DJI yesterday, they said it depends on the supply on what you will get. If the vendors are still getting bundles with the RC pro, I am guessing that’s what DJI is providing direct orders too.

I would only have one drone. BH photo is selling it because that is what is being supplied from DJI. It all comes in on sealed box from DJI. I talked with DJI yesterday, they said it depends on the supply on what you will get. If the vendors are still getting bundles with the RC pro, I am guessing that’s what DJI is providing direct orders too.
That may be but on the DJI site they say it's the old SC which works with many other drones. If they send the new RC Pro that only works with one drone then something is very wrong.

B&H says right on their site that it's the RC Pro.

The only issue I have with DJI SmartController, screen is too small. Wish they had made the RC Pro model screen a little bigger, that would justify the increased price when sold separately.

If it’s included as a 2s bundle due to supply issues, Then it’s probably a good deal. Personally, I’d still pass on it due to the small screen is too small for me.

Since it appears the Nano and lite series may be getting a SmartController, why not something a little smaller and priced in between DJI SC and current Autel SC. Maybe $799.00 to $899.00, with a screen size bigger than DJI SC and little smaller than the current SC V1/V2. I would definitely jump on this, especially if we knew the future Evo 3 can operate off the Nano/lite series SC.

Wishful thinking, doesn’t hurt to wish 😊

The only issue I have with DJI SmartController, screen is too small. Wish they had made the RC Pro model screen a little bigger, that would justify the increased price when sold separately.

If it’s included as a 2s bundle due to supply issues, Then it’s probably a good deal. Personally, I’d still pass on it due to the small screen is too small for me.

Since it appears the Nano and lite series may be getting a SmartController, why not something a little smaller and priced in between DJI SC and current Autel SC. Maybe $799.00 to $899.00, with a screen size bigger than DJI SC and little smaller than the current SC V1/V2. I would definitely jump on this, especially if we knew the future Evo 3 can operate off the Nano/lite series SC.

Wishful thinking, doesn’t hurt to wish 😊
I had historically used an iPhone X. Is it smaller than that?

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
I had historically used an iPhone X. Is it smaller than that?
Not sure With an iPhone X, I was using an iPhone 11 and that (for me) is still too small. Then I went with an iPad , much better larger screen but in summer months screen turned dark.

Evo Lite .... Evo Lite + .... Dji Air 2S .....
Cruel Choice ........
But the verdict has just fallen. Litchi faster than lightning.
As soon as Dji's SDK was released, Litchi got into the furnace and already released the application for the Air 2 S and here he is equipped with all the flight functions of his big brothers, including the fabulous missions with superb turns between waypoints ...
I will therefore be able to afford my Christmas (late), but with a new drone full of great functions.
Finally, you just have to wait and everything comes to your senses!

The latest Beta version of Litchi dated 12/31 is compatible with, among others, the Mini 2 and the Air 2S
litchi11.jpg

END OF CHOICE 2021.

• Love
Reactions: PingSpike

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonhenkelman