Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel EVO II Range Test Comparison

Another range test. This one by Ken Heron. Ken's videos are usually entertaining and this one is no exception. He gets a few things wrong. The antenna pointing up, in metric mode, and pushes it too far but you will have to watch it yourself to see how the emergency landing went. Sounds like we have another convert to Autel... maybe.

Another range test. This one by Ken Heron. Ken's videos are usually entertaining and this one is no exception. He gets a few things wrong. The antenna pointing up, in metric mode, and pushes it too far but you will have to watch it yourself to see how the emergency landing went. Sounds like we have another convert to Autel... maybe.

I’m still gauging if this is a commercial for Autel. The Evo was “loaned” to Ken for review by Autel. Either way, these are the same or similar results I’ve had from my E2P.

Tilted horizon...not too worried about that. That is always fixable with firmware...Now it if gets wonky after a quick spin, and doesn't come back to level, or can get knocked out of level even after a slow turn, then it's a problem...Lets hope it isn't anything more than a firmware update. I haven't flown my EVO 1 is a while...isn't there level adjustment in the app that you can do even while flying?
This! This is what I have been experiencing since the latest firmware and it will not calibrate. They somewhat fixed the drift and auto yaw issue, but now this.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58