Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Evo II downgrade issues? DH has a solution!

Have not been on the Forum for quite a while, but have seen many posts about "downgrading" of firmware on the EVO II Pro V1 to 2.3.3.. Was wondering why so many are wanting to do this! Help me understand, Thanks In Advance!!
I did it because I was not happy with the beeps and warnings about restricted air space after firmware version 2.6.22.

I have a evo 2 pro v1 and a smart controller v1. Is there a preferred firmware version for these two devices What about the explorer app. any preference there? Also I keep hearing about battery’s showing a lot of ife left and then suddenly they drop to 0% for no reason. The battery instantly changes to 0%. Randomly. From what I’ve read this is happening because of firmware updates. How do I avoid this issue ? Any preference if firmware versions for this ?

Last edited:
I have a evo 2 pro v1 and a smart controller v1. Is there a preferred firmware version for these two devices What about the explorer app. any preference there? Also I keep hearing about battery’s showing a lot of ife left and then suddenly they drop to 0% for no reason. The battery instantly changes to 0%. Randomly. From what I’ve read this is happening because of firmware updates. How do I avoid this issue ? Any preference if firmware versions for this ?
From my experience I can't really say whether there is a preferred firmware version as far as the battery issue. I've had a couple of problems with batteries in the past, nothing lately.....knock wood.

I've been using the firmware v2.7.25 on all my aircrafts, for months, maybe one year.
Never had that battery power quick drop anomaly.
They fly far and very high around the mountains and almost always I bring them back to the Home close to the limit of the battery capacity, they land with 1-10% of remaining power.
Unfortunately still no solution (and perhaps no one will find it by now, due to lack of interest...), to make them descend more quickly, so that too much minutes and energy is wasted uselessly to keep it in flight, much longer than necessary due to the too low descent speed (~3 ... 4m/s) which cannot be increased.

Last edited:
I've been using the firmware v2.7.25 on all my aircraft, for months, maybe one year.
Never had that battery power quick drop anomaly.
They fly far and very high around the mountains and almost always I bring them back to the Home close to the limit of the battery capacity, they land with 1-10% of remaining power.
Unfortunately still no solution (and perhaps no one will find it by now, due to lack of interest...), to make them descend more quickly, so that too much minutes and energy is wasted uselessly to keep it in flight, much longer than necessary due to the too low descent speed (~3 ... 4m/s) which cannot be increased.
I appreciate the feedback

Qui ci sono i links per il Evo 2. No so se funziona per il Evo 1.

FYI, I was able to rollback firmware V2.7.25 to V2.6.22. As of 8/8/2021 this works. If you want to downgrade, you'll need the downgrade file. See link below. The file is titled "force_upgrade," however it will not allow the downgrade unless you change the file name to qiangzi_shengji.
Drone-Hacks, the best way to hack your DJI Drone - Home

Use the renamed downgrade file along with the firmware version to which you want to downgrade. Choose the firmware version from link below.
Dank Drone Downloader - Web App
A million thank you's! I thought I had a bricked gimbal after doing the latest firmware update to V2.7.45! :)

I've made sure to archive these, just in case I ever need them again. Now to lock down the phone so it never updates the Autel Explorer app.

Reactions: davshev

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles