Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

AUTEL EVO DYNAMIC TRACK HICCUP

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
This is what he had posted on the bottom of his video page.

"Hey My name is Ron . I had a request to do a "DYNAMIC TRACK" video I had some Hiccups and will try again but this is what I got so far. My take is it doesn't do well with sudden moves and while flying in to the sun or a very bright day it messes with the sensors. If you would like to see anything about the evo please let me know."

This is what he had posted on the bottom of his video page.

"Hey My name is Ron . I had a request to do a "DYNAMIC TRACK" video I had some Hiccups and will try again but this is what I got so far. My take is it doesn't do well with sudden moves and while flying in to the sun or a very bright day it messes with the sensors. If you would like to see anything about the evo please let me know."

Hmmmmmmmmmm. Latest firmware? A feature I would rarely use, but many would. If you promise something, you should deliver...........

Reactions: KentA
Not making excuses for them but DJI does not work good either. New tech and still needs work. My Yuneec Q500 had a wizard controller. Stick it in your pocket and the UAV would track the controller not the person. It had its limitations but it never lost me on my snow machine as long as I was not going to fast.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan