Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

AUTEL EVO dji Crystal Sky

That's a pretty sick setup you got there bud! congrats, very impressive, getting good performance from the boosted antenna?
Did you make the mount?

Is it possible to seperate the antenna amplifier from the controller via a cable (a few yards long)? Or does that mess with the antenna properties (induction, whatever)?

How did get the explorer app. on your Crystalsky?????? I tried side loading the app onto my Crystalsky, was somewhat successful, but never could get the evo to hook-up.

Wow!!! Just side loaded the app. again. This time it worked. Maps doesn't seem to work properly, but that hardly bothers me. Will have to fly to be sure. Everything else seems to be in order. First time I've been able to register also. Except for my Crystalsky, everything I own is ios. Being able to use Crystalsky with the EVO will be a HUGE game changer!!!!!!

Titan offers an extension for it's system, allowing for a somewhat remote antena, mainly designed for you to sit in a car on a cold winter's day I think :)

Attachments

• IMG_1640.jpg
    IMG_1640.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1641.jpg
    IMG_1641.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1639.jpg
    IMG_1639.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1645.jpg
    IMG_1645.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1644.jpg
    IMG_1644.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1643.jpg
    IMG_1643.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1642.jpg
    IMG_1642.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 39
Wow!!! Just side loaded the app. again. This time it worked. Maps doesn't seem to work properly, but that hardly bothers me. Will have to fly to be sure. Everything else seems to be in order. First time I've been able to register also. Except for my Crystalsky, everything I own is ios. Being able to use Crystalsky with the EVO will be a HUGE game changer!!!!!!
I seriously contemplating getting the CS for my EVO. The map issue is not that important to me. Do you have any updates since you posted last. Would be very interested to hear about your pro's and con's using the Crystalsky and EVO. Thanks in advance. . . .

I seriously contemplating getting the CS for my EVO. The map issue is not that important to me. Do you have any updates since you posted last. Would be very interested to hear about your pro's and con's using the Crystalsky and EVO. Thanks in advance. . . .
It works really well. You have to side load google services to get the maps to work, not google maps or play store. I do occasionally get a google services has stoped working, but it never has affected the performance. Just click OK and go on.

It works really well. You have to side load google services to get the maps to work, not google maps or play store. I do occasionally get a google services has stoped working, but it never has affected the performance. Just click OK and go on.
Thanks for the info and also the quick reply. I really appreciate it.

here is another mount that is easier to handle and the same mount fits DJI Mavics.
Is that a DIY mount or did you purchase it and from whom if you did purchase?? I have the 7.85" CS monitor and am trying to figure out how to mount it to my EVO controller.

Here is a write up on how to root your CS...works well. I wrote this up from instructions from CantRepeat, fine tuned some things, to install NLD GO for nolimitdronez...but I have the Autel app loaded, NLD GO, and also the Anafi app. All are working great. I really didn't want to give DJI anymore of my $$, but there is nothing like the CS at this price point, for how bright it really is. I also 3d printed this:Crystalsky Mount - Mavic Pro by joetorch This allows you to use the normal phone holder to clip the CS into the RC.

Attachments

• How to root Crystalsky.pdf
    594.9 KB · Views: 15

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy