Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel EVO digital glitches and anomalies at 2.7 k PAL 50 fps.

I've had cards go bad or seem to go bad. They can be fixed most times. Just last week I had one (128GB Sandisk Extreme Pro) that I accidently cancelled during a format. It would not read in my pc anymore. Tried another pc and it would read but would fail any attempt to format. I ended up putting in my phone and it automatically asked me to format it so I did and it worked perfectly after. There are a few different ways to fix them also. If your pc recognizes it in disk management (and no place else) you can also just try renaming the drive letter and that sometimes lets the pc see it after. Then it can be formatted again.
I've probably brought back to life a dozen or more micro usb cards, usb sticks etc...

Like most in the modern age, I had a handful of SD cards laying around and used another 32G card from an old Samsung phone. It worked perfectly.
However, I spent good money on the kit I bought, and though the cards are cheap, I feel Autel should replace it. So I just sent an email to the support staff
detailing what happened and will see. (Got an automated response almost instantly.)
Make sure is a Class 10 UHS-3 or above. A UHS-1 will not record at 100Mbps which results in frame skipping.

Last edited:
Reactions: macoman
I received a reply from Autel. They are going to replace the SD card. I just have to provide proof of purchase and an address. Glad to see customer support is still alive and well!
Thanks Autel!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skygod34