Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

AUTEL EVO 2 8K just available????

If I spent that much money I would. ?
Well, I spent around $1000 on my Evo and my buddy accidently crashed it. I didn't cry....I was a little disappointed, but it is what it is. It is a material thing and they can be fixed nearly $400 later. ?

Like with anything...you have the potential to completely destroy it or have to repair it.

You can't carry it with you when you die.

Definitely getting insurance for this thing...I think everyone should.

You guys can be the beta testers for the EVO II. I will just sit back and watch you guys work through all the problems that will come up. OK whos next?? Old Crazy Patric says he is done for now. We need another Beta tester :cool:

If AUTEL send me free AUTEL EVO II, i will be very happy to be a beta tester.
now serious.
In your opinion, considering that obviously we don't have any elements or logs, what will have happened?
Do you think, like me, that it was a toilet bowl caused by the presence of metal and ferrous material around the take-off point? Or a drone bug (GPS failure?)
In any case, he was really not lucky, because if it had happened with the sunlight, the sensors would have saved the drone ...

If AUTEL send me free AUTEL EVO II, i will be very happy to be a beta tester.
now serious.
In your opinion, considering that obviously we don't have any elements or logs, what will have happened?
Do you think, like me, that it was a toilet bowl caused by the presence of metal and ferrous material around the take-off point? Or a drone bug (GPS failure?)
In any case, he was really not lucky, because if it had happened with the sunlight, the sensors would have saved the drone ...

Really hard to say what it might have been but for sure it was related to compass or GPS. Now the confusing part for me why he was not able to at least crash land it. He said he had no control at all. I have a home build UAV that has no GPS as it blew up for some unknown reason. I have seen it start the toilet bowl and I can always make it do a skidded landing before hitting anything.

I would never, repeat, never fly in that congested area, there are probably several hundred wifi signals, rebar in all that concrete, cell towers on rootops... and way too many people. If I chose to shoot that scenery, I would have taken off somewhere away from all that and flown to it. Anyway, I am glad he's getting a replacement. What's next eh!

Reactions: lukappaseidue
Folks, newbie here. I have a question but also want to share my experience about autelpilot.com with its sales going through as diagmart.com. Autelpilot.com advertised that they had an Evo 2 standard in stock and could ship from the USA immediately. I needed it for my job as Home Inspector. I emailed them to confirm that they have the Evo 2 in stock in the USA how soon it would ship. Sales@diagmart replied that they have indeed 1 in stock in the US and would ship right away. I placed the order, they charged my card within one minute and two days later sent me a UPS shipping tracking number. I checked that tracking number every day, it was not received by UPS until 9 days from order. Payment was with PayPal, and I noted later that PayPal charged me a $49 foreign transaction fee. When I called PayPal, they said that the sale originated in Hong Kong (undisclosed) hence the charge. I called UPS, they said the product shipped from Hong Kong. The drone will be here in two days. So diagmart.com / autelpilot.com lied to make a sale. Since they lied to me, they will lie to anyone.

I am concerned about the validity of the warranty and my ability to have the drone serviced in the USA if needed. Since it has not been delivered, I can instruct UPS to cancel delivery. I can ask PayPal to reverse charges (having been their customer for 23 years, I have no doubt that they will honor if I need to go there).

Should I be concerned about warranty and service in the USA given these circumstances?

All the drones are shipped originally from over seas (usually China). I noticed that a few resellers are just drop shipping now. The warranty will still be valid. Just need to do it with Autel.com on their website.

Reactions: Ansia
Chill bro...it’ll be all good. I ordered through Autelpilot and everything went super smooth. Warranty will be fine. I payed with PayPal and never got charged anything extra for buying overseas. Mine came from Shenzhen. No duty fees or taxes. Odd.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58