Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Enterprise Evo 2 Pro 6K Megaphone Accessory

atortaloha

Reaction score
Here is a link to my video I did on the Megaphone accessory for the Enterprise Evo 2 Pro 6K today....basically I wanted to do it without having any real knowledge of the accessory and just learn with me as I figured it out. SO impressed with this accessory and drone totally in love!

Happy New Year Everyone and please subscribe if you're on YouTube and flick that Thumbs up button and all that good stuff it really helps. Aloha

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
Nice, appreciate you taking the time to show your first experience and audio speaker menu with the enterprise speaker setup. This would perfect for search and rescue, Wishing you great success if you follow through in this direction.

A few other members here on the forum purchased the enterprise, I’m seriously thinking of getting one later in the new year. But will get the SmartController enterprise setup, if memory serves me right think I watched a video of yours not favoriting the SC. I know few others didn’t like the SC but I actually like the SmartController, have the SC V1 with the Evo 2 Pro.

That’s the direction I’d like to take in the future, first get my 107 then look into getting something better equipped over my basic Evo 2 Pro and get something similar to the enterprise with the speaker and other attachments.

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to seeing more of your post and keep us posted if you decide to venture into search and rescue.

Paul

Reactions: atortaloha
Just got mine. I have tried uploading mp3 files to my smart controller. When I play them back, they have no audio. I shows they are playing, but no audio. I guess my question is, can I upload or do I have to record with Explorer App??

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan