Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

autel 640T V2 no live deck ?

Trey Nix

Reaction score
i recently bought my first drone , a 640T V2 . There is currently no live deck for the V2 . Im aware of the smart controller but it requires cables to send video to other devices .
Is there an aftermarket video receiver made compatible for the Autel 640T V2 or some other way I can live stream to smart devices/smart phones .

It does cast the whole screen as it appears but of course you can "swipe" the flight data etc.. off of your screen if need be.

It does cast the whole screen as it appears but of course you can "swipe" the flight data etc.. off of your screen if need be.
Ok, thank you for the clarification. I'm thinking about giving it a shot.

Autel Robotics officially says that you need to remotely locate HDMI wireless bridges away from the Smart Controller because of RFI. They surely would have offered such a wireless solution themselves by now if it didn't cause range issues. But If you're going to be so tethered, just use a longer HDMI cable instead

Reactions: Junior and Ferg
Thanks for the info. Not had a problem so far but have not been too far away with the drone as of yet. Will do some range testing in the future but if there was RFI I would assume a return home would be triggered. Can also unplug the dongle immediately if needed.

Return-to-Home is not a get-yourself-out-of-trouble-you-shouldn't-have-gotten-yourself-into solution. For one, it's not foolproof, as the drone immediately and automatically zooms up to preset RTH altitude. In a worst case scenario, if you happened at that moment to be suddenly lowering altitude to avoid a collision with a low-flying manned helicopter where your range was already marginal (and then dropped out completely because of the lowered altitude) RTH could zoom you right back up into the helicopter's flight path.

Reactions: waltermitty
Just swipe up from the top half of the screen. You should be left with just the camera shot. Then tap on the top of the screen to display data again. As you know the touch screen can be a little finicky so just work with it a bit.

Just swipe up from the top half of the screen. You should be left with just the camera shot. Then tap on the top of the screen to display data again. As you know the touch screen can be a little finicky so just work with it a bit.
Thanks a lot, works perfectly :)

You are the bomb! I even called Autel support asking how to do this and they said it couldn't be done!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy