Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Atlanta Downtown Skyline 4K Video with Evo 2 Pro

Love your videos! Great music too! I'm heading to Atlanta next month and I'd love to try and duplicate some of your shots for myself. How high is that Truist building do you know off hand? That's the one I'm really wanting. Is it under 400 feet or do I need to get a waiver? Thanks! I have my Part 107.

Love your videos! Great music too! I'm heading to Atlanta next month and I'd love to try and duplicate some of your shots for myself. How high is that Truist building do you know off hand? That's the one I'm really wanting. Is it under 400 feet or do I need to get a waiver? Thanks! I have my Part 107.
It's like 795 feet in class G airspace so as long as your are with 400 feet of the building you can fly as high as 400 above the building which I never do honestly. Thanks you very much

It's like 795 feet in class G airspace so as long as your are with 400 feet of the building you can fly as high as 400 above the building which I never do honestly. Thanks you very much
Oh my gosh I should have thought of that! We are in controlled airspace here in Charlotte and therefore I don't get that same opportunity and I'm so conditioned to that restriction I failed to remember other cities are not that close to their airports and can take advantage of that 400' radius rule.

Awesome work please keep posting!

Thanks again!

Reactions: kccumm

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coastaldrone