Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Are Evo Pro 2, v1 batteries interchangeable with EP2, v3?

AndrewS

Reaction score
I have an Evo Pro 2, v1 and am considering a new drone so I can have a back-up on commercial projects. Since I have almost $1000 invested in batteries for the EP2, v1, I'm wondering about compatibility with v3. Does either version use identical batteries? Is there any reason why I couldn't just use my old batteries on a v3 EP2? Or, use the batteries that come with v3 on my v1? Thank you

They are interchangeable. Be aware that the imagery out of the V3 has less color depth than the V1 or V2. Signal range is reported to be better, and night time photography is supposed to be better. But daylight photogaphy has been compromised a bit. No 10 bit color in video.

for example: Issues with the V3

They are interchangeable. Be aware that the imagery out of the V3 has less color depth than the V1 or V2. Signal range is reported to be better, and night time photography is supposed to be better. But daylight photogaphy has been compromised a bit. No 10 bit color in video.
Ok, thanks much. When referring to less color depth, will that show-up more with video or with stills or both? 80% of my work involves stills.

Ok, thanks much. When referring to less color depth, will that show-up more with video or with stills or both? 80% of my work involves stills.
I believe it is video only. But check around a bit to make sure you know what you're getting in that regard. It's easy to assume that every iteration is an improvement. But that is not always the case.

Reactions: G_G and Mavic Rick

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials