Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Apple lost court battle now we need to go after Autel.

GLEvideo

Reaction score
Apple lost their battle in the fight to keep local shops and consumers from repairing their own iPhones (because they of course want to force you into buying a new model). The consumers have won the right to repair, government is supporting this and there may be other companies falling in line with this ruling. We need to put a little pressure on Autel to do the same and provide service manuals and parts for the EVO since it is an End Of Life product. We shouldn't have to fork out more cash by being forced to buy a new model. We should be able to keep EVO in the air for a long time to come. Damaged battery warnings are most likely due only to the unrealistic tight tolerance in the software which will not allow more than .05 percent difference in cell voltage. If this software can be rewritten with a more realistic tolerance then many more batteries will prove to be serviceable. If batteries need to be rebuilt with new cells then we should have the resources available to us to do that ourselves. Autel could still make money from the sales of parts. We could still replace broken props or landing gear or antennas or gimbals. Autel needs to see the light and understand how this would make a positive impact on their customers and restore some of the lost faith.

Good luck. I too have the EVO 1 and stocked up on batteries recently and hate their EOL decision. At least make the props and batteries available longer. I have no problem with Autel not fixing any more 1st gens, if I crash it it's on me an yes would buy another drone then, just not an Autel.

Screw me once Autel, shame on you. Screw me twice Autel, shame on me. It is safe to say it ain't happening again. I don't care if they are giving them away. I wouldn't be caught dead flying anything with Autel affixed to it unless it is my Evo that has done everything I have expected of it except what Autel has afflicted it with. Greed.

Reactions: Autel flying drone
For you Autel.

Attachments

• 13731508_1875955362631710_6996006108292740283_n.jpg
    13731508_1875955362631710_6996006108292740283_n.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1
good luck everything is a mess these days, better off building your own drones next

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles