Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

App flight records

PaulCobb

Reaction score
I lost my xsp in the lake a few days ago. I contacted autel to see if they could tell me what went wrong and they asked for my flight log to review what happened. Is there a way to get the flight log from the app or do you have to connect to your aircraft to get that, because it's still at the bottom of the lake.... Wasnt sure if the flight record on the app was the same info or how you can send that info...... thank

I lost my xsp in the lake a few days ago. I contacted autel to see if they could tell me what went wrong and they asked for my flight log to review what happened. Is there a way to get the flight log from the app or do you have to connect to your aircraft to get that, because it's still at the bottom of the lake.... Wasnt sure if the flight record on the app was the same info or how you can send that info...... thank
I have mine syncing to a cloud account via the app, so I can also see mine on the app. Not sure if the drone has to be connected or not for just looking. Autel Robotics Tutorial: Flight Logs

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy