Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

App disconnecting

Annamariaslim

Reaction score
Haven't flown my x star in a year and having some problems. Flies for a few minutes just fine then get message that app has disconnected, then aircraft disconnected. Only thing different is a Samsung S5 tablet. The tablet has c connection cabling so I used that cable vs the original Autel cable. Are the c cables compatible, could that be the problem, or....? Looking for your solutions. TIA

Haven't flown my x star in a year and having some problems. Flies for a few minutes just fine then get message that app has disconnected, then aircraft disconnected. Only thing different is a Samsung S5 tablet. The tablet has c connection cabling so I used that cable vs the original Autel cable. Are the c cables compatible, could that be the problem, or....? Looking for your solutions. TIA
Try checking the settings. Swipe the screen down. Tap on the box that says USB charging or what ever yours says and ther are usually 5 choices. I'd take it off Charging and try the others. Like System Update or Transfering Files. Also the USB cable Must be a Data cabe and not just a Charging cable.

Reactions: Annamariaslim
Didn't know there was a difference between charging and data cables, I'll find a data cable..thanks.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials