Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

App disconnected

jchasa

Reaction score
First time I ever had a issue with it was on Fri, about 3 times in a row. Hopefully it doesn't become a regular thing.

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

Dino54

Reaction score
I used to get the app disconnected message regularly on my iPhone 6+ but it was due to a weak connection at the lightening port, not the craft or app. I found that twisting the male cable plug twice before connecting to the transmitter resolved the problem.
Might not be the same problem you're experiencing but could be helpful to others. :)

Old Bama Dude

Reaction score
I used to get the app disconnected message regularly on my iPhone 6+ but it was due to a weak connection at the lightening port, not the craft or app. I found that twisting the male cable plug twice before connecting to the transmitter resolved the problem.
Might not be the same problem you're experiencing but could be helpful to others. :)
Yep, plugging and unplugging over and over....something's got to give.

Reactions: Mr $panky

Old Bama Dude

Reaction score
I've emailed tech support about this, but I'll ask here also. I'd like to go back to the older Starlink version 19, but I think it's no longer available on the app store. I've found other places to download it, but wanted to be sure they're safe. Anyone know of a good site to download it? Just want to try it and see if I still get the "app disconnected" message.

Old Bama Dude

Reaction score
OK, I tried another samsung tablet that I have, and it worked OK, so I did a factory reset on my Galaxy S6 edge. Gonna see if maybe that will do the trick.

Old Bama Dude

Reaction score
OK, good. I think doing the factory reset may be what it needed. Gonna checked it again tomorrow evening. Maybe I just had too much other stuff on there. I got this phone from my son to use it just for this purpose, don't even use it as a phone as it's locked into Sprint and we use AT&T. So Augustine, are you using the newer version, or the older?

Agustine

Reaction score
I use the newest one. I have it installed on my Lenovo tablet and my LG 3G phone and both work perfect. I see someone saying the new update, the one they made for the the LG products so it will not crash the app gives him lots of disconnects but I don't seem to have that problem.

Old Bama Dude

Reaction score
OK, my "app disconnected" problem was getting worse and worse, but now appears to have been solved. I was able to try a Samsumg tablet, and it worked fine, so I knew the problem had to be in my Galaxy S6 edge phone. I did a factory data reset and woop-tee-do, that did the trick. I guess there was an app or whatever, causing a conflict, who knows. Working good now, thank goodness.:D

Reactions: WildDoktor

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
socializedNerd