Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Anyone Using a Kindle???

Squirrel!

Reaction score
Curious if anyone is using a Kindle for the mobile device, and if so, what are your impressions?

There has been a few on the facebook pages that use them. The new HD ones I am told are pretty good. You have to down load a program so you can get the play store on them but from what they have said that is pretty easy now. Just use google to find the right program so they say.

My Kindle Fire 7" 5th Generation does not work. It connected 2 times out of the 10 or so tries I did. I've tried many different steps and it seems it was just chance it connected twice including the fix above my post. I gave up on it and am selling it. The Kindle Fire HD's seem to work though.
Have an Insignia Flex 8" on the way with a matte finish anti glare screen protector that I ordered seperately. Got it used on ebay (like new) for 39 bux.

Last edited:
Reactions: Squirrel!
I just set up my kindle. I don't have a quad yet but I am going through the videos on the app. It seems to be working fine so far. I have the 10 inch kindle.

The app worked fine on mine too. The problem was trying to pair up with the remote.

My Kindle Fire 7" 5th Generation does not work. It connected 2 times out of the 10 or so tries I did. I've tried many different steps and it seems it was just chance it connected twice including the fix above my post. I gave up on it and am selling it. The Kindle Fire HD's seem to work though.
Have an Insignia Flex 8" on the way with a matte finish anti glare screen protector that I ordered seperately. Got it used on ebay (like new) for 39 bux.
How's the Insignia? I lost my phone the other night :mad: and have a Motorola G Plus that will be here tomorrow. Going from a 5" 720p so-so screen to a 5.5" 1080p screen that looks gorgeous in comparison. Hoping it will lead to better pictures. o_O

How's the Insignia? I lost my phone the other night :mad: and have a Motorola G Plus that will be here tomorrow. Going from a 5" 720p so-so screen to a 5.5" 1080p screen that looks gorgeous in comparison. Hoping it will lead to better pictures. o_O
The only thing i'm not crazy about is the screen doesn't seem bright enough. I've got it at the highest setting and it looks good indoors. I've tried a matte finish screen thingy but that made it even darker (I thought maybe it was just too much glare). I'm waiting on a sunshade/hood for it that I ordered yesterday. I do like it a lot though. When I get positioned good it's fine. It's not enough to make me go back to my little LG Optimus f60. The one great thing about it and it might just be because of my new cord is that I haven't had any video disconnects or loss of signals at all.
I can't imagine 1080p on the viewer!!
Maybe Santa will be nice to me this year and get me a Shield K1. :)

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials