Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

anyone from down under still here?

It will never be the same as it was before. Each wildfire changes the landscape to something different that what it was before. Main thing now is watching for bugs attacking trees and spreading throughout the rest of Australia and killing more trees.
It’s amazing how quickly bush can regenerate.

I can remember some years ago the SA Gov giving approval to cull 3000 koalas on the island. Now it looks they might end up an endangered species including on the mainland. KI may have saved a few friendly koalas for tourist cuddling pics!!

Reactions: Nightbat2
I can remember some years ago the SA Gov giving approval to cull 3000 koalas on the island. Now it looks they might end up an endangered species including on the mainland. KI may have saved a few friendly koalas for tourist cuddling pics!!
Yes, I vaguely recall that. KI was over-supplied at that time.

Wow, its been a crazy year since last reading or posting in here to say the least.
I hope everyone is hanging in there and gets some flying in over the holidays. Its been a quiet year of flying for me. I'm aiming to go up into the Victorian high country and fly about Mt Feathertop, which is the only really true looking peaky "alpine" mountain we have; the others are bald flat hills. I'm also contemplating a Great Australian Bight expedition if time permits. Merry Christmas and all that jazz.

Wow, its been a crazy year since last reading or posting in here to say the least.
I hope everyone is hanging in there and gets some flying in over the holidays. Its been a quiet year of flying for me. I'm aiming to go up into the Victorian high country and fly about Mt Feathertop, which is the only really true looking peaky "alpine" mountain we have; the others are bald flat hills. I'm also contemplating a Great Australian Bight expedition if time permits. Merry Christmas and all that jazz.

Yes.....

I'm based in Busselton West Australia ;)

Bought an Evo ll pro rugged pack.

Yes.....

I'm based in Busselton West Australia ;)

Bought an Evo ll pro rugged pack.
Hi Marney,
I am in Brisbane , Qld. We do roof Inspections and building reports. We have Evo 2 6k and 8k and Yuneec Typhoon H's and Parrot Anarfi. Johnno Hennessy.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials