Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Anyone bought a EVO II V1 Smart Controller From This Seller?

i have not and they appear to be a new site with few reviews. upon closer inspection, it looks like a knockoff of some sort from wellbots, which is a well-known reputable merchant. unfortunately i don't see anything they sell listed as out of stock so it's possible everything shown is not in stock. from what i can tell, this is a foreign seller but if you were to order from them, just use paypal or a solid credit card for your protection. obviously i cannot tell you if they are legit or not but i wouldn't buy expensive from them unless they were the only one's left with the product. hth

I have the Autel smart controller for Evo 28K for the V1 brand new was 1200 bucks. July 2021 They’re only 50 of them ship to United States that I’m aware of according to Empire drones I bought the last one. so if it’s working, it’s a good deal. I am also selling mine.

I have the Autel smart controller for Evo 28K for the V1 brand new was 1200 bucks. July 2021 They’re only 50 of them ship to United States that I’m aware of according to Empire drones I bought the last one. so if it’s working, it’s a good deal. I am also selling mine.
Hi do you still have the controller ?

Do you still have the controller?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy