Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Any EVO 6k deliveries in the USA

DZNTS

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody has received their pre-ordered EVO 6K in the USA yet?

The last I was told is that deliveries were expected sometime this week but we all know how that goes sometimes.

Reactions: PingSpike
Wellbots just got stock in Thursday and is shipping preorders out now. Dont know if they have sold out yet.

Wellbots just got stock in Thursday and is shipping preorders out now. Dont know if they have sold out yet.
Well that's encouraging. I can't say that I'm waiting patiently because I'm not. ?
It would be nice if I got mine before next weekend. And hopefully the extra battery comes in with it since I also got the rugged bundle package. I am not expecting the case to arrive for sometime and that's ok as long as the battery comes.

I ordered my Pro Rugged Bundle from B&H on April 17th at the $1,995 initial pricing. Card was charged on 4/30 and received email same day that my order was being "processed" for drop ship from Autel. Received email on 5/18 from B&H with FedEx tracking originating in Redmond, Washington to be delivered to my home on 5/22.

Reactions: mreloc
I cancelled my order with BH yesterday, but they were a backup to Drone-Works, who said they expected stock in this week. Hoping the timing is about the same!

I just received a message from UPS of a 2nd Day Air delivery tomorrow and that I must be home to receive it. I signed in to Wellbots and my Pro shows “fulfilled”. No warning email from Wellbots, if I had not joined UPS notifications for all deliverys I would be unaware.

Looking forward to my EVO ll Pro Rugged bundle!

I just received a message from UPS of a 2nd Day Air delivery tomorrow and that I must be home to receive it. I signed in to Wellbots and my Pro shows “fulfilled”. No warning email from Wellbots, if I had not joined UPS notifications for all deliverys I would be unaware.

Looking forward to my EVO ll Pro Rugged bundle!
Cool ?
I emailed my guy at Empire Drone and he said that their shipment is coming in tomorrow or Friday and they will be sending them out asap.

I hate waiting.

Reactions: Tufargon
Our first batch of EVO II Pro's are due in this week and they all sold as pre-orders! So you should be seeing your drones soon. Expecting a second batch shortly after this one.
I got an Email from Wellbots yesterday, saying that it had shipped. There was a UPS tracking link in the Email; right now it's in Tacoma Wa, and it's scheduled for delivery on the 27th. I'm on the east coast, so a week is about right.

Reactions: PingSpike
My email from Wellbots was in my junk file, odd as I had received email from them before.

My Pro is charging niw, prior to firmware upgrade. I downloaded the extensive manual for the App and another for the aircraft.

Reactions: DZNTS
My email from Wellbots was in my junk file, odd as I had received email from them before.

My Pro is charging niw, prior to firmware upgrade. I downloaded the extensive manual for the App and another for the aircraft.
Congratulations.

I set here checking my email 15 times a day and nothing! ???

If it helps, I am on the Left Coast, mine was drop shipped from one state away, and I had paid $30 extra for 2 day delivery.

Well I still don't even have a tracking number yet. Empire Drone said that they were expecting a shipment today or tomorrow.

And so I wait...

Did you receive your drone? Heck, I received 6K Pro on Wednesday and received my spare battery today from @advexure! They were extremely fast with shipping!!!
Well I still don't even have a tracking number yet. Empire Drone said that they were expecting a shipment today or tomorrow.

And so I wait...

Did you receive your drone? Heck, I received 6K Pro on Wednesday and received my spare battery today from @advexure ! They were extremely fast with shipping!!!

Did you receive your drone? Heck, I received 6K Pro on Wednesday and received my spare battery today from @advexure! They were extremely fast with shipping!!!

Did you receive your drone? Heck, I received 6K Pro on Wednesday and received my spare battery today from @advexure ! They were extremely fast with shipping!!!
Nope. Not even an email saying that they received their shipment.
Very disappointed.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo