Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Another review

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
You can tell from the video he really has no idea on how Autel Apps work but that is OK. Someone who needed to pick through a few things to figure out how it all worked. Not the best review but still better then the guy running around monkey bars calling the EVO like a dog LOL

Reactions: Barry
More of him not knowing just what the App does, its a joke how he explains on how the way points mission work. He left out a lot of info.

f
More of him not knowing just what the App does, its a joke how he explains on how the way points mission work. He left out a lot of info.

Dustin:

You are incorrect on the Waypoint Program. There are several features that allow you to set Waypoints. The BIG ONE I like is Draw on the MAP. Simply use your finger to draw a route and it will automatically put waypoints on the map for you. You are then allowed to TAP each waypoint and Change the Altitude and Speed.

The mission you are flying is Aircraft Location. Formerly a CURVED CABLE CAM! Absolutely Sucks. I hate that part of the program, since you have to fly a mission, set your waypoints and then come back home and save the mission. Since you only have one battery, you then have to charge it up again, to actually fly the mission!

There is also a POINT ON MAP Feature, where you can touch the screen and set the waypoints! This is probably the best feature and allows you to set specific Points and then fly the mission.

The Aircraft Position is the worst feature of this program.

If you are trying to address the the guy who made the video you are waisting your time posting it here as he is not a member here. You would be better off posting your comments to him on his youtube channel.
As for your info it will help out others on here so it was not a total waist of your time posting it :)
I had posted almost the same thing on his youtube channel yesterday and he had to look for all the other options. He is a DJI fanboy so he tried but failed in the review if you ask me.

If you are trying to address the the guy who made the video you are waisting your time posting it here as he is not a member here. You would be better off posting your comments to him on his youtube channel.
As for your info it will help out others on here so it was not a total waist of your time posting it :)
I had posted almost the same thing on his youtube channel yesterday and he had to look for all the other options. He is a DJI fanboy so he tried but failed in the review if you ask me.
Well, I try to help and not create enemies!

Like I said, I hated the Curved Cable Cam that many Quads had early on. Like my Yuneec Typhoon. Ended up in a Tree on my property.

The EVO Waypoints is a good app, just not the part where you fly the mission first, set your waypoints and then come back. Really a waist of time.

Anyway, take Care.

JT

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
the sad part of reviews like this that gives a product a bad name because it gets repeated,people try them,and fail,then bash
my favorite is still the one where the guy keeps pushing battery release button to turn the drone on:cool:

Well, I try to help and not create enemies!

Like I said, I hated the Curved Cable Cam that many Quads had early on. Like my Yuneec Typhoon. Ended up in a Tree on my property.

The EVO Waypoints is a good app, just not the part where you fly the mission first, set your waypoints and then come back. Really a waist of time.

Anyway, take Care.

JT

I can see flying first being really handy for filming. Scout the path along a course, then just flag it. Altitudes and everything will be good.

Swap the battery and run it live.

Thanks for this! It's great how the firework shots turned out so well. I've tried to get some night shots of my town but haven't had a lot of luck as it's been very windy and very dark at night. Had a little better luck in the town north of here with a bright dock and a bright downtown. Have you tried any others at night? How do they look compared to your Mavic?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d