Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Another Review of the Anafi

I'm sold. My boss already gave me the thumbs up.Also have the funds available. Still waiting though since it's only been out for about a month.

I have owned mine now for just over two weeks. Like I said before, it is not for everyone. It reminds me of when I first got into UAV flying, you where in control and not some autonomous option. It is just a blast to fly. Yes it has autonomous options but that is just a bonus of this little 320 gram flying machine. It's not perfect but what UAV is?
I am not to impressed with Parrot support as I am used to Autels which is number one but they have answered every question I have had but if i really have a problem with the Anafi I wonder just how they will handle it. Hope I never have to find out :)
Just remember to get to 320 grams it has to look like a toy but I tell you it is not. I have no problem throwing this thing up in 20 MPH winds ......I think twice before I ever did that with my X-Star.

Reactions: bobthinks
I emailed the guy to ask why. I guess I will see what happens
Hey Agustine - have you taken any night shots with the Anafi? I'm wondering how it does in low light. Really glad you like it - I really want both the Evo and Anafi to succeed to give DJI some competition...

Hey Agustine - have you taken any night shots with the Anafi? I'm wondering how it does in low light. Really glad you like it - I really want both the Evo and Anafi to succeed to give DJI some competition...

Low light photos and video seem to have a lot of noise to me. Not sure if this can be improved with a firmware update but so far I am not to impressed with low light shots.

Reactions: goferfan
These were taken around 8:30-9:00 PM ....sunset was at 9:30

kDNTCG9HJHpzwviHA[\IMG]

Attachments

• lightroom-6.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 13
  • lightroom-14.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 8
  • lightroom-15.jpg
    8.6 MB · Views: 10
  • lightroom-16.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 13
  • lightroom-22.jpg
    lightroom-22.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 12
  • lightroom-23.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 8
Those actually look really nice! Were those from the JPG or RAW files?
Incidentally, I'm assuming the Ontario provincial park rules are the same as Minnesota state park ones (no drones taking off or landing within park boundaries)? Would love to fly my drone through Ouimet Canyon!

Those actually look really nice! Were those from the JPG or RAW files?
Incidentally, I'm assuming the Ontario provincial park rules are the same as Minnesota state park ones (no drones taking off or landing within park boundaries)? Would love to fly my drone through Ouimet Canyon!

Those where the 21 MP JPG files.
No the rules are much different for us up here. I can take off from my back yard and fly the provincial park 3000 feet away but that does not make it legal. Depending on who might be around and the number of people walking about you might get permission to fly, highly unlikely but you could ask. Or just find a big rock to hide behind and fly anyways. Ouimet Canyon is pretty much a unmanned park from the last time I was there but it does have people checking on it daily so you should be careful.

Dust video 4K 24 FPS
HDR off

Notice the horizon ---------------------> Straight as a arrow :) Wonder who can learn from that?

Last edited:
Reactions: goferfan
Another 360 Pano with the Anafi.
twenty six 21 MP wide angle Jpegs to make up this pano.
All stitch together with PanoramaStudio 2 Pro
Tried to get 2 looking straight up but the program rejected them. Guess someone has to rewrite the program
New Panorama1 Adjusted.jpg

Reactions: Goober
Another 360 Pano with the Anafi.
twenty six 21 MP wide angle Jpegs to make up this pano.
All stitch together with PanoramaStudio 2 Pro
Tried to get 2 looking straight up but the program rejected them. Guess someone has to rewrite the program
New Panorama1 Adjusted.jpg
That pic/vid look freaking surreal especially those clouds - they look like they were painted lol :D, I'm excited because I am still planning on getting the Anafi in October as my self-gift lol. Will probably not get the EVO until next year if not the EVO II if Autel decides to produce another drone :D

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy