Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Another problem.......firmware failed

No...new one is on the way already. This was brand new, so I'm within the 30 day return window. They sent me a prepaid return label. I'm about to run it down to FedEx now. now just a few more days wait......? Hopefully the new one will be free of any issues.

Reactions: Ansia
That's what I call good CS. Glad to hear they are taking care of it.

OMG, I just cant get anything to work right on this thing. tried to do a manual firmware update...and it doesn't do anything.:( Followed the Autel video exactly. copied bin file on card , inserted into AC, turned on remote first, then drone. Nothing but the telemetry screen. Then when I switch to camera view. it justs twirls the "working" icon in the center and never shows a camera view. Couple times the remote beeped 3 times. ??? I am almost ready to give up and return this for refund.

NEVER had any kind of problem with my Mavic Air!!! This is a brand new machine, it should work without too many issues, shouldn't it?? :mad:
I had ALL KINDS of trouble trying to update my EVO with the original battery. I returned it to Best Buy and the second one updated with no problems. I have yet to update my other batteries.

I had that exact problem updating my firmware. Tried everything including using a flashdrive directly on the controller with Autel right on the phone walking me through the process. Nothing would work, it was stuck. I got the "cannot connect" message as the controller would not connect to the aircraft. I had to send the whole works back to Autel and they had to reinstall the firmware for me. 1 week to get there, 1 week for them to take care of it, and 1 more week to ship it back. Now it works fine.

OMG, I just cant get anything to work right on this thing. tried to do a manual firmware update...and it doesn't do anything.:( Followed the Autel video exactly. copied bin file on card , inserted into AC, turned on remote first, then drone. Nothing but the telemetry screen. Then when I switch to camera view. it justs twirls the "working" icon in the center and never shows a camera view. Couple times the remote beeped 3 times. ??? I am almost ready to give up and return this for refund.

NEVER had any kind of problem with my Mavic Air!!! This is a brand new machine, it should work without too many issues, shouldn't it?? :mad:
SAME EXACT ISSUES - SO FRUSTRATED!!!! On top of that I am chatting with an Autel tech person but I never hear back from him - he's totally useless! :(

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller