Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Another from the UK

Cider Boy

Reaction score
Here is a quick edit from a fairly long flight.

The coastline featured is on the southern end of our country. I was very lucky as you can see, the weather was just great. No wind and 30 degree (86 F).

ND 16 Filter. Filmora Editing Software.

One thing I would like some help with : Anyone know good web sites where you can get good music that can be used to match the time of the video? (Copyright and Royalty free I guess)

Regards,

Cider Boy

Last edited:
Reactions: TAMU1996
YouTube Creator Studio has quite a bit of free-use and credit-acknowledgement audio for download. If you already have an account, check that out. I've used it recently and found some good stuff. It's very sortable (not a real word :) ) to narrow down the choices.

Also, don't forget that Filmora (Pro, anyways) includes a good number of songs within the software.

Finally, here are Filmora's suggestions: 17 Best Source to Get Background Music for Videos (Free Download)

--Ryan

Reactions: Cider Boy
Never noticed the suggestions on the Filmora site. Dohhh.. !
Yes, I found the free stuff in Filmora. But a little limited.

Not sure whether to tailor (trim) the video to meet the track time, or find a track to meet the video time ?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Cider Boy.

I've used both methods, cutting down the track as well as extending/shortening video, as necessary.

Filmora isn't the best program for audio editing, but you can get fairly precise edits if you expand the timeline enough to really see where the audio breaks occur. Then, just split the track, cut out what you don't/can't use and then start the track again where it makes sense.

I'm about to begin experimenting with HitFilm Express, a free download, with MUCH more flexibility and MANY more audio/video options than Filmora Pro. The pay/full version of HitFilm is very expensive, however, and makes Adobe After Effects or even Premier Pro more attractive (using the monthly subscription method). Decisions, decisions...

Keep posting those videos. :)

That sure is a beautiful area!!!
I usually start by searching the youtube library and search by song length.
Thank you for the link TAMU1996. I hadn't noticed it on the site either.

Reactions: TAMU1996

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy