Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Another Bright 2600 nit Tablet

Eagle928

Reaction score
I'm fond of the two Tripltek's I've owned and find them to be quality tablets that last a long time.

This new rugged tablet caught my attention because it's even brighter and with a lower price tag. Just sharing the info. I have no direct personal experience with them. It has a fairly large heatsink on the back to dispel the extra heat generated by the brighter screen so I don't know if Tripltek RC holders will work with them.

Do the Tripleteks have the charging problem where they drain the RC's battery? I still have my iPad mini going strong (but nowhere near as bright) as a Tripletek 7yrs later.

I have a TriplTek 8 and I like it. I am always looking for something better.

If the specs are accurate, then itll be a winner product. Have it update to a non proprietary OS and be that bright? Yea, that’ll win.

I am skeptical that its 2600 nits, basically DOUBLE that of the TriplTek at 1200-1300 nits.

I have a TriplTek 8 and I like it. I am always looking for something better.

If the specs are accurate, then itll be a winner product. Have it update to a non proprietary OS and be that bright? Yea, that’ll win.

I am skeptical that its 2600 nits, basically DOUBLE that of the TriplTek at 1200-1300 nits.
Random posts I've seen on the internet:

"2000 nits is about 20–30% brighter than 1000 nits."
"It has to be four times brighter for it to seem twice as bright to our eyes."

Correct. Thats why I specifically said its double the nits, not double the brightness.

Even then, doubling the nits? I am skeptical, but even if it’s the same or slightly better, at about 1/2 the price? Yea, seems like an obvious choice.

Reactions: kenautelevo2pro
A user on our sister forum, Mavic Pilots, sells them. I haven't seen him around in a while though. I have used the Tripletek v7 and now the v8. I don't think I'll upgrade to the v9 and my biggest reluctance to try/buy the tablet in question (follow the link provided by the YT description) is that it is being sold by a Chinese company whose website was created on 07-21-2023. With that said, Tripltek is a well-established company that can be trusted if something goes wrong.

What is the sister site? I want to make sure I join the correct one. Thanks.

I was looking at the specs, the resolution of this tablet is quite A bit lower than the TriplTek. I am not making a judgement if that Is a useful parameter in drone flying.

Reactions: Eagle928
What is the sister site? I want to make sure I join the correct one. Thanks.

I was looking at the specs, the resolution of this tablet is quite A bit lower than the TriplTek. I am not making a judgement if that Is a useful parameter in drone flying.
All of our forum sites are listed below. Just to the right of "About Us"
1697918029531.png

I haven't seen any tablets that have the same specs as the T9... 12gb RAM , 256gb ROM, 12000 mAh battery and a very bright screen. I use it occasionally in the field running Field Genius software and it's as fast as any Windows tablet. Battery life is exceptional too. For the price you can't go wrong.

I've purposefully kept from installing any frivolous apps, except those that are just needed for my work. Even the high end surveying tablets don't compare as far as Android tablets go.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan