Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Android App Is Now Live.

This will only be able to be used with the Evo and not our XSP's?

That is my understanding. I did not see any autonomous stuff in the App but I guess it would have to be connected to the bird to see that.

Was kind of hoping we would be able to use the new app. Knowing that not all the functions would work for us obviously.

Well since you asked I decided to give it a try to be sure. My phone asked which App I wanted to use so I said the new one. Waited for a while but a blank screen so no it will not work.

That Originaldobo guy said in his last video he had version 1.7 of the Android App. This one reads 2.1 already. LOL Yup I think there will be a few wrinkles to iron out yet :)

Anybody who is on iOS can get the beta iOS from Autel but you need to call them or email them to get it.

I dld the app on my Shield for a look see, on one of the intro vid I'm wondering with the winter forest scene what is meandering in the middle of the roadway ?
Easy to navigate with an intuitive menu but then I don't have much experience other than with the X-Star and this one. I have a big piece missing so still on the fence
for now.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skygod34