Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Air map not working.

MNT DRONE SOLUTIONS

Reaction score
So I normally use air map and have never had an issue until now. When I finish with my flight plan I usually get a text and an email for verification that they have received my flight request and are processing it and shortly after a confirmation email from the FAA with my flight number. For the past 3 or 4 days it has been telling me that the flight has been submitted to my local airport, but then gives me a conflicting text and email stating airspace authorization is not available at this time and to try again later and I do not receive a confirmation from the FAA with a flight number. I have tried multiple times in various locations that I have flown before and never had an issue. I have checked and there are no TFR's or NOTAM's that would affect any of the flights I have requested. Has anyone else had this issue?

Is Airmap powered by GuardianUTM / Altitude Angel?

There is a known bug on their core platform at the moment, it's been there for about 8 days now, they are aware and are fixing.

Reactions: MNT DRONE SOLUTIONS
AirMap has lost their accreditation from the FAA to issue LAANC authorizations. They are supposed to be working with the FAA to be reaccredited.

• Wow
Reactions: PingSpike
Yep! Have had the same problem for PRC in AZ for about the same time span. Worked efficiently & quickly; now it is a let down! Is there an alternate way of getting clearance?

I have switched to UA Sidekick. It is night and day difference! Well worth the $6/mo. Extremely feature rich, to include night authorization and relatively user friendly UI.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo