Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Age of contributor

Fishhead3

Reaction score
Hi Administrators

Is there a reason our age is important to participate and get listed?

cheers

Is there a reason our age is important to participate and get listed?
No, not at all. In fact, you can opt not to display your age altogether. Is there a reason you ask this?

identify as whatever we feel? ;-)
I am not sure if you are responding to my comment or not. If so, I asked the OP if there was a reason for their question to see if they might have encountered a problem. You may want to clarify your intent.

Now to answer your question, this forum is a privately owned forum, and although the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution is honored, not everything that is posted will remain. Read the forum's Community Guidelines.

About the First Amendment and Your "Right to Free Speech"
We believe in the First Amendment of the US Constitution and public freedom of speech. Meanwhile, that right does not infer that others are required to publish your speech. The AutelPilots Community is not a public resource; it is privately owned and we require members to abide by the rules and decisions of our team. If you post outside these guidelines your post may be edited or deleted - this does not violate your public right to free speech.

de rigueur,
No, not at all. Not on this forum anyway.

Reactions: G_G and Vic Moss
My comment was typed with tongue firmly planted but apparently emoticon means different things to different people

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kestrel