Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

A rare occurance in L.A. (Lower Alabama)

I wish i could say ours would be gone by the end of the day but old man winter is here to stay for at least 3 more months. I saw on facebook someone posted snow in Houston also.

We really don't have much snow here, maybe 3-4 inches. It is just really cold the last 2 weeks. Strong winds make it even worse.
screenshot-www.uavforecast.com-2017-12-09-08-58-01-277.png

OBD, how rare is the drone photo you took??

My local weatherman says most of this Winter will continue the current pattern. Colder than normal in the South and up the East Coast as well as the Great Lakes area and East. Warmer than normal for the western U.S. and into the Midwest. That same trend happened last year. We had 60 degree days in February. No frost in the ground after late January. No snow.

I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've seen snow here, and I'm 72 and have lived on this property about 98% of my life. I like it and want more, but a lot of wrecks occur because no one knows how to drive in it, except for the snow birds that come down here for the winter. They come down here to get away from the snow, and....SUPRISE!

Last edited:
Reactions: tony.palumbojr
image.jpg image.jpg I love to look at it, but I hate driving in it. We are getting hammered pretty good over here and I have to take a 30 mile drive today.

I'm in Michigan.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
That photo is me peeking out my window when in I woke up this morning.

My truck just got stuck at the bottom of a hill. Apparently, it's all ice under the snow.

In town, Thunder Bay. Sitting here looking out over the bay. Lake Superior sure looks cold out there. How would you like to be the crew on that ship.
e5b92fc1d05948319df6d60ef583e55b.jpg

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791