Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

A little dusk fun with my EVO

I did this as well the other day. I had to tweak the ISO settings. Can I ask what setting you used?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1536942196171.jpg
    FB_IMG_1536942196171.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 31
  • FB_IMG_1536942205155.jpg
    FB_IMG_1536942205155.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 32
I have to say, the evo is keeping up with the mavic II. It is way ahead of the Anafi in almost every aspect.

Hows that? I see maybe three or 4 members on this forum that can actually use a flying camera and make the video come alive. I see this on the Anafi forums also. Camera specs are just one piece of the puzzel and in the wrong hands you end up with just average footage or pictures.
I have no talent to put it all together like rkyleh or franlac. Both seem to do very well with both the evo and the x-star. Most times if they did not tell you which one they were using you would never know for sure.

Reactions: Normex
I did this as well the other day. I had to tweak the ISO settings. Can I ask what setting you used?

Hi. Sorry for the delay. I'm traveling for work with limited time to check in here.

I actually shot it it on full auto but used my finger to tap and lock exposure the way I wanted it. I then edited the raw DNG file in photoshop.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo