Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

A happy newbi from south africa

Lucky luke

Reaction score
I got my autel evo about 4 weeks ago no complaints this side does everything that the ad said. Only the range test failed. Hi i live in south africa kzn i have my autel evo now for 4 weeks and tried a range test i must say its very stressfull but i did it only got one signal warning and adjusted my antenas down im very. dissapointed the box said i sould get 7 km but it only got to 5.2 km and returened home. Am im doing something wrong. Everything els is just spot on just love my drone.

YES.
Recreational Drone Laws in South Africa:
Drones MUST stay in the field of view. Drones MUST NOT fly more than 150 feet. Drones MUST NOT fly within 5 nautical miles of an aerodrome etc....
At 5km, if you control him and he falls on someone and kills him? How are you doing ?

Fine self
We are not suppose to fly higher than 120 meters and futher than 150 meters but we all test our drones when we just get them. I did my testing and i love my evo no props with it so far. I just wish i had more time and beter weather to fly?

Fine self
We are not suppose to fly higher than 120 meters and futher than 150 meters but we all test our drones when we just get them. I did my testing and i love my evo no props with it so far. I just wish i had more time and beter weather to fly?
Remember that the earth isn't flat. If you take off from low ground, as the drone flies along, eventually your signal will be blocked. If you add interference from other sources, it will shorten your range. If you insist in doing it, try going up a mountain and do your range torwards a safe area.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramipazhar