Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

9:30 PM

Very nice!!!! Serene and calming. Nice work. I'm not into head banging noisy music in videos. I really like your selection for these views. :)

Thanks
Sometimes it is hard to find the right music and once you do editing the video so the music and video complements each other.

On the Yuneec forum I moderate at we have a fellow who writes a lot of music for our videos. All he asks is to give credit for the music in your video.

Soundimage.org

Beautiful, very nice and calming. Almost dozed off and fell out my chair here at work. Mosquitoe Alley? You have skeeters up there?

Thank you
There were a few spots it could have been better but even with bug spray on those skitters are a pain. Hard to get that smooth flow when you are slapping skitters :)
When I first flew out to the RR bridge I wanted to yaw to the left and kind of keep going until it was framed in the center. Have no idea why I started to yaw to the right. I realized and stopped which to me ruined a good section of the video.

It happens, I am still trying to get used to paying attention to and compensating for both flight AND framing at the same time...can be difficult. I am always habitually looking outward for the XSP and not focusing on the screen and task, practice and more practice.

Thank you
There were a few spots it could have been better but even with bug spray on those skitters are a pain. Hard to get that smooth flow when you are slapping skitters :)
When I first flew out to the RR bridge I wanted to yaw to the left and kind of keep going until it was framed in the center. Have no idea why I started to yaw to the right. I realized and stopped which to me ruined a good section of the video.
Them skitters go away when it gets cold, right? Oh, and what about your tire problem, ever get that spare off?

Skitters will be gone in Nov.
We had a lot of rain this year which just brings them out to hatch. Just as the sun is setting is the worst time for skitters and that was when I was down at the river.

Truck tire is still stuck. Talked to a few people about it. All seem to think soaking it down a few more times with penetrating oil and then heating it up till it is red hot might do the trick. If not a cutting torch is the next step.

That's just crazy, hope you don't end up damaging the rim or tire. Is the tire in good shape?

Last edited:
Thank you

I hate when I do that......

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials