Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

8-bit A-log

Status
Not open for further replies.
...... All drones have their Pros and Cons. It's up to you the PIC to consider this and choose the one that fill your needs.

Agreed on considering wants and needs. Once known then one can look at the options, that search would be better informed if the information put forth was correct.

I agree with Ansia. I have put off buying a drone for years because of the negatives. The EVO II PRO finally reached the edge of yes.

A commercial filmmaker's drone is expensive. The lens is most important. And a camera team of 2 is needed to fly and shoot. From my novice online research this consumer's drone is big improvement over the prior art. Perfect for starving artists.

Agreed on considering wants and needs. Once known then one can look at the options, that search would be better informed if the information put forth was correct.

Companies will twist the truth, many do. Does that micro wave really brown the food?? Do you really get the advertised mileage from that new car??? If your not happy with what you have found on your very good investigative research then move on. Others are very happy with the final product as is. I know I will be buying the EVOII pro as it will be a ten fold improvement from what I have know. Better support than DJI and no nanny telling me i cannot fly here or there or there.
If you think DJI is better or any other company then go for it. Move on if your not happy and go find something that makes you happy.

Move on if your not happy and go find something that makes you happy.

Hard to know what to move to without correct information. Is it that hard for you to understand?

And I don't expect the E2P to be better than the M2P in all regards for all missions. It is not and never will be despite what fanboys wish to believe.

Not all tools in the tool box are the same, doesn't mean one is always better than another. But, that doesn't mean I don't want to know what each is capable of, or even wish some were capable of what was claimed for them.

Everyone has made their argument and at this point, the thread is going in circles. Since there is no further point in arguing this, I will close it down. For further frustrations and inquiries about 8-bit on the Evo II, I recommend you send an email to [email protected].

Have a nice day~

Reactions: claudius62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chen