Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

3rd. party venders

MarkfromArk

Reaction score
Are there any advantage from buying from other vendors such as best buy, Carolina drones and etc. verses getting from Autel them selves?

Are there any advantage from buying from other vendors such as best buy, Carolina drones and etc. verses getting from Autel them selves?
I would steer clear of Best Buy but Carolina Drones is an established vendor. You can buy on Amazon direct from Autel and you have the advantage of the Amazon return policy.

I would steer clear of Best Buy but Carolina Drones is an established vendor. You can buy on Amazon direct from Autel and you have the advantage of the Amazon return policy.
Why steer clear of Best Buy? I haven't had any problems with them, plus you have a physical store that you can return to, instead of having to deal with shipping back and forth.

Reactions: Black Dog Drone Ops
Why steer clear of Best Buy? I haven't had any problems with them, plus you have a physical store that you can return to, instead of having to deal with shipping back and forth.

I agree with Best Buy being a valid option as that is where I purchased mine. On drones they do have a 15% restocking fee if you open the box and return it. I don't think there is a fee for exchange though if it is faulty. I had to sign a statement of understanding with them at purchase.

Reactions: Black Dog Drone Ops
@FletchGeek pretty much summed up my response. What if you decide that the drone isn't for you? $150 on a $1000 item to restock it? You can get the same item on amazon and have 30 days to return it at no cost to you.

Reactions: Ricklee and WayneH

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials