Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

X-Star Battery & Drone ??

qtmileman2

Reaction score
I can charge my battery all 4 lights light up then battery shuts off as it should, install battery into drone turn on drone & remote right off the batt all 4 lights on drone start flashing red & remote says LOW BATTERY but APP screen show's battery @ 99% charge & remote show's battery fully charged!! So anyone got any idea's??

What is the life %? Are cells balanced?
Currently I am working on a replacement battery and most of the roadblocks are the BMS on the battery. Internally at uses the same SMBUS as a DJI but the routing on the battery is different. Out of all those pins just the pos, neg, and 2 SMBUS wires connect to the drone.

I can charge my battery all 4 lights light up then battery shuts off as it should, install battery into drone turn on drone & remote right off the batt all 4 lights on drone start flashing red & remote says LOW BATTERY but APP screen show's battery @ 99% charge & remote show's battery fully charged!! So anyone got any idea's??
yeah, fly low altitude at safe speeds and fly it until it signals to return home and keep track of the flight time. The next time you recharge your batteries, once placed in the drone and turned on, check the cell charge levels. If they look good, you're good to go. Sometimes the firmware and software reads get messed up. Autel won't address anymore issues with the Xstar which is sad, they lost a huge market for years to come, only to lose their *** to DJI! THE OVOII is a loser!

yeah, fly low altitude at safe speeds and fly it until it signals to return home and keep track of the flight time. The next time you recharge your batteries, once placed in the drone and turned on, check the cell charge levels. If they look good, you're good to go. Sometimes the firmware and software reads get messed up. Autel won't address anymore issues with the Xstar which is sad, they lost a huge market for years to come, only to lose their *** to DJI! THE OVOII is a loser!
Voltage is easy on the lights. Amperage on the other hand is not. Your battery is toast. You can try to bring the charge down with a discharger and recharge it a few times and it may work, but most likely the battery is done.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials