Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Winter Dull Days Do You Use A ND Filter???

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
If so explain which one and any settings you might set up in manual.
Thanks

Question above is being asked because this morning it is a total grey day. Rain, mixed with ice pellets and some snow. The good news is it will stop with all this wet sh#t around 1PM this afternoon but the grey sky will still be here. So I was planning to go out this afternoon to get some air and some video. Wondering if I should use a ND filter of some kind or just skip it.
noidea.gif

Nice. I'm gonna download that app so I can go out soon to fly. I just picked up a basically new Nvidia Shield K1 last week for $100 and stoked to go use it. Took all the bloatware out and set it up with all the stuff I need. Might put a custom rom on it but I don't think it needs it.

Seeing a lot of bad reviews on it at google play. hmmm

@Tufargon As someone who shoots with various cameras, video rigs and drones the Polar pro app will always suggest a filter. That is what they sell...lol..
Many times no filter is necessary especially on an overcast day. The clouds have already provided a natural scrim.

I just bought a Samsung Galaxy TAB A 2019 tablet to replace my iPad Mini that I just dropped on the rocks while flying. It works beautifully and I do not miss my iPad at all.What I like about it most is that I get a full screen with no loss at all since it's 16:9.

Great! Android devices seem to work better with anything Autel.
I was referring to the Polar Pro app in the comment you responded to though :)

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d