Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Wilmington Notch

Kent
If you have Photoshop then all you need to do is download the Nikon filters. (Nik Collection) They are free and gives the user a ton of options. The one I used on the bridge photo is Silver Efex Pro one of the filters in the collection. The filters are a very nice add on for photoshop.

Google Nik Collection

Reactions: KentA
Kent
If you have Photoshop then all you need to do is download the Nikon filters. (Nik Collection) They are free and gives the user a ton of options. The one I used on the bridge photo is Silver Efex Pro one of the filters in the collection. The filters are a very nice add on for photoshop.
Google Nik Collection
Someday I'd like to play with Photoshop but I'm still trying to understand the basic principles of photography. Until I got the X-Star, my experience was limited to point & click. Videos were watched but never created.

Your work with panoramas & Photoshop intrigue me, but I'm not ready yet.

Today’s mystery is why the day’s video catch looked clear & focused on Windows Player but when it was moved to Filmora for cutting, suddenly it became jumpy & fuzzy & other bad things I’m not smart enough to communicate.

I figure there is no use committing to a $19 / month Photoshop plan until I pay my dues in 101.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shokzdiamonds