Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Where did the collision warnings go?

LA.Lawyer

Reaction score
I upgraded my Autel Explorer app to the recent version. I just took my Evo I out to fly today and no longer have the collision warnings in the front and back appearing on my iPhone screen. Anyone know how to turn them back on? I’ve gone through all of the settings and all of the collision prevention modes are turned on. Thanks!

Daytime. Broad daylight. And if I disconnect the phone and use the controller screen they are there. They just aren’t showing up on the phone screen.

So the OA is working fine, just doesn't show on your screen. Do you fly with Android or iPhone?

I reached out to Autel, and here was their reply:

Hello Scott

This appears to be a known issue with the latest app release for iOS. This does not affect all iOS devices, but it does appear to affect yours. Our engineering team is aware of the display issue of the radar, and we hope to have a resolution in the form of an app update very soon.

Regards,

David Webster
Customer Support Lead
AUTEL ROBOTICS
www.AutelRobotics.com

Reactions: Heckmaniac`s Drone
I received the same info from Autel Support. They are working on the display problem. It does not affect the actual performance of the drone. Once detected, it doesn't allow the Evo to proceed forward or backward. So just a mild visual inconvenience.

It is already fixed in the latest firmware on iOS. And even if one disables them, the approach warning radar will remain if one wishes.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy