Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Where are the satellites?

moodman

Reaction score
I was embarrassed the other day when someone asked me how I knew how many satellites I was receiving on my Evo. I said "it's gotta be here somewhere", but I couldn't find that info. Is that even possible? If so, how do I find where that info is?

Tap the top toolbar on the app and another bar will drop down showing how many sats.

Did you figure out how to view how many are locked on?
Actually, no. I have the latest version of software and have tried the suggestions here. Can you provide a screenshot.?

Wrong. The new version of the Autel Explorer app got rid of the number of satellites. All you have now are indicator bars. That was a dumb and useless move.

LOL, having never had numbers, I probably won't complain ;)
so when the RC says "GPS Ready to fly" do most of you wait for a specific number before you fly?

• Haha
Reactions: PingSpike
I fixed complex systems for a living, I trusted the engineers that designed, so when the light went green, I just moved on. now if the light was green and it wasn't supposed to be, I went to work.
I get professional pilots want data to prove their innocents in a court of law. I'm pretty sure the SW has a statement like;
IF SAT = 7 display: "4 bars" and "GPS ready to fly" Else loop back

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d