Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

What do you use ?

Gshots

Reaction score
What do you folks use when charging your A2p batteries out in the field? I used energen drone Max, But it doesn’t support A2P batteries give me a, what do you guys recommend?

I like that. But it looks like that has to be connect to an outlet. Can that be charged to take on the road? Looking for a charger that’s potable.

Does energen have one for the Evo? Like they have for DJI?

I have a drone max from energen. But I doesn’t mention the Evo as one of the drone that can be charged. So I’m looking into alternatives.

I have a drone max from energen. But I doesn’t mention the Evo as one of the drone that can be charged. So I’m looking into alternatives.

I just looked at the energen products and they're pretty cool! I suppose you could plug this into the dronemax. Amazon EVO II multicharger

It's the same one I'm using in my photo, just this has the EVO II battery terminals. (They didn't offer this when I needed a "portable" charger. There's a thread on here somewhere talking about this charger and adapting it for our batteries. which is why mine says Mavic on it, lol)

Reactions: Gshots
I just looked at the energen products and they're pretty cool! I suppose you could plug this into the dronemax. Amazon EVO II multicharger

It's the same one I'm using in my photo, just this has the EVO II battery terminals. (They didn't offer this when I needed a "portable" charger. There's a thread on here somewhere talking about this charger and adapting it for our batteries. which is why mine says Mavic on it, lol)
Yes. Just need it to be portable. Don’t want to have the car running to have to charge the batteries. That’s why I love the drone Max. It’s in my back pack and if in a remote location , can recharge w/o having to plug into any outlets/ car.

Reactions: House Forasken

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials