Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Well impressed..

GrimtheViking

Reaction score
Had the EVO II Dual 640T Enterprise V2 for a couple of weeks now and I am really impressed. Been used to Dji for about 8/9 years and because of 1 or 2 reasons "one being more accessories and batteries included", I thought I would give Autel a try and I am glad I did. Picture and video quality is brilliant, had to make the usual sensitive tweaks to get it to fly as I like, and no problem. It do's fly different than the Dji models but not a problem to get used to. And the 7.9in controller is just amazing. I use the incredible thermal camera mainly for tracking the local deer and wild life population. All in all I am well satisfied. Have not had to use Autel support yet so cannot comment on that one. Regards

Had the EVO II Dual 640T Enterprise V2 for a couple of weeks now and I am really impressed. Been used to Dji for about 8/9 years and because of 1 or 2 reasons "one being more accessories and batteries included", I thought I would give Autel a try and I am glad I did. Picture and video quality is brilliant, had to make the usual sensitive tweaks to get it to fly as I like, and no problem. It do's fly different than the Dji models but not a problem to get used to. And the 7.9in controller is just amazing. I use the incredible thermal camera mainly for tracking the local deer and wild life population. All in all I am well satisfied. Have not had to use Autel support yet so cannot comment on that one. Regards
Nice to hear that! I have an Enterprise (Evo 2 V2)and it is running the beta firmware. Which firmware is running on yours?

I have been running the Beta for about a week now, and haven't noticed any issues all seems good.
Did you test the Oblique mission, Orbit Hyperlapse and Smart orbit ? I'm asking because I have been experiencing some issues with those flight modes, while using one of those flight modes, the SC suddenly shots down.

Did you test the Oblique mission, Orbit Hyperlapse and Smart orbit ? I'm asking because I have been experiencing some issues with those flight modes, while using one of those flight modes, the SC suddenly shots down.
Havnt tested those as of yet, but will give them a go and give an update, Ok.

Reactions: edgardcafe
Just done a short test of the Orbit Hyperlapse and Smart orbit and they seem to be working and performing Ok, but the oblique mission test shut the app down as you say.. All though its no big issue for me. I see reading into this, the issue is just with the beta app is that correct?

Just done a short test of the Orbit Hyperlapse and Smart orbit and they seem to be working and performing Ok, but the oblique mission test shut the app down as you say.. All though its no big issue for me. I see reading into this, the issue is just with the beta app is that correct?
Thank you to let me know. I don’t know for sure if it is just with the Beta version.
I think Autel forget about the beta version because there are not any updates for almost 3 months since they release the beta version. I hope I’m wrong.

Thank you to let me know. I don’t know for sure if it is just with the Beta version.
I think Autel forget about the beta version because there are not any updates for almost 3 months since they release the beta version. I hope I’m wrong.
Ok, I'll maybe keep the Beta version on a while longer to see if there's any issues that bug me, if so I'll go back to latest official version.

Glad you like the drone. They are good drones, just got to always pay attention, never trust o/a. I recommend finding firmware you like and disconnect drone and rc from wifi and never let it update. If you do update take your dual off and test your drone before running a dual on it just incase. There will be a day where you will have a crit landing and you have to be prepared, (never fly over water always stay on edge!) The drone will earn alot of trust and your confidence will be through the roof and you'll think your unstoppable. That's when you are most vulnerable for a force landing. Might not happen now or even a year from now, but after a year I would definitely fly as if it was going to drop. It's the new norm. Always be ready never over water.

Reactions: GrimtheViking

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwoody