Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

WANTED LF. Autel evo1

Avinash69

Reaction score
hi i am looking for an Autel evo 1 drone .controller and 1 battery, anybody has any thing?

I didn't mean that in a rude way. I've had some negative experience getting drones used.
When I found my evo on best buy, it was on sale for 944 and best buy had given me $200 off
any purchase because of my birthday, so I got mine for a steal. I got the fly more package also.

hey bro not taken in any bad way..i got mine second hand and it crashed..so you are correct..but due to finances i can invest in too much right now..the best i am getting 1 for is 829 brand new on ebay. was looking for a drone only ideally as i have the bundle already.On this same site i missed a deal on a new drone only deal..so i am hoping i get lucky..best buy has them for 850 i think on the deal but its not my birthday..lol appreciate the reply buddy..

I have also seen many new drones give problems. It's really a hit and miss with these things.

Since I bought this drone I only seeing it seems I will be going back to dji..only loved the the fact that the live deck is great..

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy