Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

WANTED: Gimbal for EVO I

Pork Belly

Reaction score
Looking for a gimbal replacement. Broke mine after a bad crash 2 ft high. PM me if you have any for sale. I can't find anything on eBay. Thanks.

I can fix it for you as long as you didn't obliterate the internals and it just needs a little love and fixing..
I already took it to a local repair shop. They changed the ribbons. Same thing. I sent it to Autel now to get diagnosed and find out what's wrong exactly. If they quote me something ridiculous, I'll hit you up
You cam source Autel parts?? Been trying. No cigar.

I'm so sorry everyone for just going ghost. the most surreal situation has taken my life by storm and my grandmother who was basically my best friend and the one who first taught me how to code and just both bigo'le nerds together any chance we could get. Hws been taken away from this cruel world at the hands of Covid-19 and I promise to upload and assist in repairs and upgrades in the near future but at this very moment im still in shock and have not finished in the overwhelming emotions caught up inside me so i wouldn't be any joy to be around right now. so until then, stay safe and stay healthy my fellow pilots. I shall hopefully return in a higher and more cheerful spirit in the near future. ???

Jsizzle Over & Out.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo