Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

WANTED: EVO 1 camera/gimbal

Scorpio-Evo

Reaction score
I know this is a long shot, but I'll put it out there and see what becomes of it. I would like to find a gimbal for my drone. If anyone has one, let me know and we can work something out.

Thanks

"Scorp"

Attachments

• EVO Gimbal.jpg
    EVO Gimbal.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 2
I got an entire Evo 1 with controller and 5 batteries, 2 of which only have one cycle on them.
Works perfectly, 600.00(firm) its yours but you need to pay shipping. Message me if your interested.

Scorp, I have a working Evo1 w/controller no batteries. Camera is mint. Where are you located?

I've got an EVO 1, controller, ND filters, and 4-5 batteries, I think two are still in the box. I'd let it go for $500 cash only.

I know this is a long shot, but I'll put it out there and see what becomes of it. I would like to find a gimbal for my drone. If anyone has one,
I've got an EVO 1, controller, ND filters, and 4-5 batteries, I think two are still in the box. I'd let it go for $500 cash only.

let me know and we can work something out.

Thanks

"Scorp"
I have a good EVO 1. One day I went to fly and smoke came out from the vents. I think the camera and parts are good. Motors, arms, camera. Mike

I have a good EVO 1. One day I went to fly and smoke came out from the vents. I think the camera and parts are good. Motors, arms, camera. Mike
Let me see what I all got and fire it up again. I open to sell but this online stuff makes me cautious. Have to come up with a way where both parties are protected.

Give Mike an address & I will ship what I have. You can send a check to me for what it is worth to you. Bag, controller, & drone that smoked. Mike

Hey Mike. Tried to send you a msg but it won’t let me view your profile.

Mike, don't let me hold up any plans or sales you have going. I'm ONLY looking for the camera/gimbal. I don't need to purchase a whole drone when I already have one that is working.

Reactions: slozukimc

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan