Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Wanted: Autel Evo 2 Pro 6K ND/PL filters - 4,8,16, CPL

stealth2k15

Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase used ND/PL filters for Autel Evo 2 Pro 6K - perhaps you want to get rid of unused filters from your kit or want to sell the full kit.

Specifically, I need 4 ND/PL, 8 ND/PL, 16 ND/PL, and CPL.

Reach out if interested in selling your filters. Thank you!

I purchased one filter: Freewell ND 16/PL.

Then I purchased the entire kit. So I am able to sell you the new/unused one from the kit if you would like to PM me.

Thanks.

eta: Evo 2 Pro 6K

Last edited:
I'm looking to purchase used ND/PL filters for Autel Evo 2 Pro 6K - perhaps you want to get rid of unused filters from your kit or want to sell the full kit.

Specifically, I need 4 ND/PL, 8 ND/PL, 16 ND/PL, and CPL.

Reach out if interested in selling your filters. Thank you!

I lost my E2P, so I can give you the ND Filters, just pay shipping. Let me know if you want them.

I believe that's the whole idea. these filters are probably $20 new so it would be reasonable to offer them for $10 shipped which is what I would sell it for. I don't like to expose my buyers to the shipping cost but they are wildly inflated and unreasonable and don't make sense so I'll take care of the shipping (to the lower 48) and you can get a brand new filter for half price. Unless you need it overnight or same day courier or something, it's probably going to cost around $8 or $9 to ship the filter in it's plastic protected case.

Otherwise I keep it and carry around with me, if I happen to meet a fellow Evo 2 Pro pilot on the road and s/he doesn't know about filters, free nice surprise.

If you still have the filters, I would be interested.

Still have them (except ND32 which is MIA). Like I said, I'm not selling, just bought a new EVO 2 8K and can't use them anymore. Send me a private to discuss the delivery.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg