Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

VR

Don Warren

Reaction score
Want to connect my Samsung VR Gear to my EVO control. Once phone is in the goggles I have no OUT connection to EVO controller. Is this not possible ?

It is not. You would have to modify the headset to allow direct connect from the controller to the cellphone. Samsung made it in a way where once you connect the phone to the headset, it starts it's proprietary software.

Thanks. I see there are other low priced sets on line that allow direct connection to the EVO controller. Thanks for your input !

It is not. You would have to modify the headset to allow direct connect from the controller to the cellphone. Samsung made it in a way where once you connect the phone to the headset, it starts it's proprietary software.

While you may not be able to use the Samsung VR goggles to fly VR with the EVO, I've modified a pair of Samsung VR goggles, which allows me the capability to use the goggles to fly FPV with the Evo and Parrot Anafi. The experience is awesome.

While you may not be able to use the Samsung VR goggles to fly VR with the EVO, I've modified a pair of Samsung VR goggles, which allows me the capability to use the goggles to fly FPV with the Evo and Parrot Anafi. The experience is awesome.
How did you modify. Please post tutorial

im using google daydream and i see double, don't know why i cant see like one whole screen, maybe the goggles are not compatible!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d