Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

VR GOGGLES

aed1980

Reaction score
hi, im testing to see the vr mode but i get no image! im using the micro usb cable to usb c, should i use the usb a to usb c? my phone is an lg v40! do you know what could be the issue? or do i need another type of connection?

thanks a lot

Your connection to your phone should be the same as you normally would, if when you switch to vr mode and you get no picture, check which software version your using. The newest version won't work with vr you'll have to use an older version. Mine I could only get telemetry and no picture until I switched versions. Now everything is fine.

Reactions: aed1980
The VR mode was apparently disabled during the latest public release of Explorer. No explanation given. There was a significant "annoyance" in the software which was binding the accelerometer in the cell phone to the gimbal pitch which meant every time you moved your head vertically the camera would pitch up or down to reflect that "command." Perhaps that was more challenging to either delete or add a toggle switch to shut off than they expected. I wish Autel would give us some details on the status.

There was also a Dynamic Tracking ORBIT mentioned in the manual that does not exist at this time. I could see that would be an extremely difficult maneuver for the drone to maintain especially on a fast moving object. I doubt we will see that feature unless there are some substantial speed restrictions imposed on the drone and the tracking target in order to calculate and execute that extremely complex motion in real time.

• Wow
Reactions: aed1980

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d