Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Tired of Autel, since the latest finwware the drone only records in 1280.

Macher

Reaction score

I have tried everything, putting the best class 10 U3 cards, the same one I use for my mavic 3, I have tried to record in different frequencies... 24,25 and 30. I have tried in dlog, HDR and it always records in HD1280

Before this update the drone took dark photos, and if I put the 16/9 option on the photos it made them nice and clear.

I am tired of Autel I wanted to change brands since I have been with DJI for 8 years, but this only makes me insecure and lazy.

now the photos look good, but the video is only 1280, I've tried putting other qualities like 1080 or 2.5K, and it's impossible, it keeps recording at 1280.

I regret buying this garbage.

IS THERE ANYONE ELSE HAPPENING? Is there a fix?

I have been making a living with aerial photography and video for many years, I am an experienced user and this has never happened to me.

Attachments

• Sin título.jpg
    Sin título.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 26
sorry your nano is having problems but to answer your question, no problems here shooting in 4k.

I've set everything up, so it can shoot in 4K, but it just resets itself to 1280.
sounds like your drone is defective, not sure what to say. is this the same drone which you bought in early january before the official launch date? where you able to activate autel care succesfully; i think you tried several times.

Strange, friend of min has the early version, I got the later and they perform identically for us.

Are you transferring by wifi from your drone to your tablet, or directly from sd card to desktop? Wifi type of transfer is at a lower resolution.

¿Está transfiriendo por wifi desde su dron a su tableta, o directamente desde la tarjeta SD al escritorio? El tipo de transferencia wifi tiene una resolución más baja.
No hago transferencia. Grabo en la tarjeta sd y de ahí lo llevo a mi pc.

Ya me comuniqué con el soporte de autel.

Rewrite firmware with card. Check other posts and you will find the ZIP file, copy it on card directly and start REMOTE than DRONE. Leave it 40 minutes, you will not see the progress on this.
Make sure you have enough battery before start (more than 50%).

You probably know already the drone needs to be in flight to change the video settings to 4K. I just thought I would mention it in case that could possibly solve your problem. Good luck with that.

1) You should pay attention to the hint by Cicero24 (post 7).
2) Did you transfer the videos by Wi-Fi or did you take out the SD card and used a card reader?
3) If using a card reader: Note there's two base folders, DCIM and MISC. Your full resolution videos are in the DCIM folder, the MISC folder just contains reduced size videos.

I have tried everything, putting the best class 10 U3 cards, the same one I use for my mavic 3, I have tried to record in different frequencies... 24,25 and 30. I have tried in dlog, HDR and it always records in HD1280

Before this update the drone took dark photos, and if I put the 16/9 option on the photos it made them nice and clear.

I am tired of Autel I wanted to change brands since I have been with DJI for 8 years, but this only makes me insecure and lazy.

now the photos look good, but the video is only 1280, I've tried putting other qualities like 1080 or 2.5K, and it's impossible, it keeps recording at 1280.

I regret buying this garbage.

IS THERE ANYONE ELSE HAPPENING? Is there a fix?

I have been making a living with aerial photography and video for many years, I am an experienced user and this has never happened to me.
Your photo shows a bitrate of 30 MBPS...this is NOT your video file made by drone on SD CARD as it makes with almost 100mbps the recordings, search it better in DCIM, on SDCARD, with SDCARD mounted on a computer...

Reactions: rcee and Landey

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo